4 bone-in chicken breast halves, with skin
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 pinch garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
3/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Rub each chicken breast with olive oil, then place in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour Worcestershire sauce over each breast.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- Check chicken and remove cover if desired. Bake for another 15 minutes.