1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups quick-cooking or old-fashioned oats, uncooked
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk chocolate candies
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In large bowl cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy; beat in egg and vanilla.
- In medium bowl, combine oats, flour, baking soda and salt; blend into butter/sugar mixture.
- Stir in Milk Chocolate Candies.
- Drop a tablespoon of dough about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 9 minutes or until set. Do not overbake.
- Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets; transfer and cool completely on wire racks. Store in airtight container.