1/2 cup butter, softened 1 cup sugar 4 ounces cream cheese, softened 2 eggs 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 2 cups flour 2 teaspoons baking powder 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt 1/2 cup buttermilk 1 1/2 cups strawberries, rinse, dried and chopped
- Grease and flour a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- With electric mixer cream butter, sugar and cream cheese until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time. Mix in vanilla.
- In separate bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Blend flour mixture with butter mixture just until blended. Add buttermilk and only stir until just combined; do not over mix.
- Carefully fold in strawberries. Dough mixture will be thick.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 50 to 60 minutes.