Recipes are from friends and family, websites, and backs of boxes. Feel free to try a recipe. I know I will, if I haven't already.

Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bites

3/4 cup peanut butter
1/3 cup chocolate chips
1/3 cup honey
1 3/4 cup quick oats
Any other add ins (chia seeds, flax seeds, anything really)
Note: Ingredients don't have to be exact.

Combine well all ingredients together in a large bowl. I usually mix with a spoon and then put a glove on and hand mix. (The gloved hand helps later to form balls.)

Note: The honey is the binding agent. Feel free to add more if needed. (One time my honey was hot and melted my chocolate chips. That tasted good. Just made them all chocolatey.) If needed feel free to melt the peanut butter for easier scooping.

Roll into bite sized balls. (Two-three bites, is my preferred size) Place on cookie sheet, place in fridge for about an hour or until balls are more solid. Store in air tight container in the fridge.

My batches make around 20 oatmeal bites.

No comments:

Post a Comment