6 chicken breasts, boneless
1-can cream of chicken soup
8 ounces sour cream
6 slices of swiss cheese
2 cups seasoned croutons, crushed
- Wash and pat dry the chicken pieces.
- Place chicken pieces, side by side, in bottom of baking dish.
- Place pieces of swiss cheese over chicken, so all of chicken is covered.
- Combine soup and sour cream. Pour over chicken and cheese.
- Sprinkle crushed croutons on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. (If using chicken with bones, cook an additional 15 minutes.)
Editor's note: Shredded swiss cheese works great too.
Serve with potatoes and use the sauce from the chicken as gravy on top.